Friday, January 05, 2007

unloading

How long does it take to unload a full dishwasher?

At my house, the average time it takes is a day and a half.

Almost every person I know is weird about unloading the dishwasher. If you timed it, most dishwashers can probably be unloaded in 5 or 6 minutes. It's like, nothing. Nada. No sweat. It doesn't cost any money to unload a dishwasher, it doesn't hurt to unload one, it doesn't require muscle or flexibility, it can be done in the comfort of your own home in any attire, it can be done morning, noon or night and the benefits of unloading a dishwasher far outweigh the consequences of leaving the clean dishes unloaded.

So why are they so darned hard to unload?

I'm going to bed now. And no....I am not going to unload my dishwasher before doing so....

(and speaking of unloading, don't you think "unloading" is a pretty industrial word for taking plates out of a box???!!)

No comments: